Demand Generation Manager
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at an rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As a demand generation manager at Tray.io, you will build the engine of integrated campaigns that engage, educate, and inspire citizen automators to grow their businesses faster with the Tray Platform. You are a pro at inventing and executing campaigns that grow the pipeline of sales qualified opportunities. You bring versatility and project managing to rolling out campaigns across multiple channels including webinars, events, partner campaigns, content syndication, and more. You're someone who gets fired up at the opportunity to create demand for an entirely new category of software that's changing the face of business.
- Spearhead integrated campaigns that create pipeline
- Develop the calendar that delivers a steady cadence of campaigns
- Own executive programs, sales events, tradeshows and co-marketing partner programs
- Execute thought leadership and demo webinar programs
- Collaborate with the content and performance marketing team to promote new assets across multiple channels such as website, content syndication, social media, and others
- Create, iteratively evaluate, and improve new campaign strategies and tactics that have the potential to move the needle
- Track record of exceeding pipeline goals in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated success in running high-quality events on time and on budget
- Excellent project management skills to keep the campaign train on schedule
- Thought leadership webinar ideation, promotion, and coordination
- 2-5 years experience as part of a B2B demand generation team
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any marketer’s job easier than otherwise
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs