TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at an rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
Lead the charge on building a brilliant team at Tray. Your role will be to create, deploy and scale the hiring process, working closely with hiring managers to support growth in all areas of the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in a thriving startup environment, and play a pivotal role in rapidly growing the early team.
- Define the process and blueprints for Recruiting at Tray
- Work closely with the hiring managers to help define & support their needs
- Create and lead events designed to raise the Tray employment brand
- Maintain and improve ATS and people platforms
- Create an employee referral programme
- Interview candidates through the various stages of hiring
- Build a diverse pipeline and assist the team to remove bias from hiring decisions
- 3-5 years recruiting experience, ideally within a startup environment
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience supporting hiring managers, from providing feedback to coaching
- Great selling and closing skills.
- Knowledge of benefits, compensation & legal requirements for US, UK