Frontend Web Developer
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANISATION
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, GitHub, Forbes, Lyft, and DigitalOcean rely on Tray.io to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use every day. With Tray.io’s visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting-edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You'll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you'll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
As Frontend Web Developer at Tray.io, you will own the development and maintenance of our customer-facing website. The website is our main tool for driving new customers to Tray.io and you will be responsible for this crucial marketing asset. Our vision is to build an innovative site that combines data-driven personalisation, global scalability and world-class UX.
- Take ownership of the Tray.io marketing website
- Work with the marketing team in San Francisco to manage updates and enhancements to our website
- Ensure that the website is stable, performant, accessible, and well tested
- Optimise the website for SEO and work with Marketing/SEO experts to drive traffic growth
- Design and implement innovative ways of increasing visitor engagement and conversion
Ideally, you will be an experienced, hands-on web developer who has contributed to shipping large-scale websites in the past. You will be a forward thinker who can balance day-to-day pragmatism with an eye for future growth of our platform.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3 front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects
- Ability to develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Knowledge of modern web standards, combined with an eye for design and UX
- Experience with CSS and preprocessors such as LESS & SASS
- Experience with client-side testing (we use Jest + Enzyme)
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (design, product, internal customers) to iterate upon ideas.
- Familiarity with design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, or Zeplin
- Experience with ReactJS and Redux
- Knowledge of PWAs and Accessibility
- Appreciation of the principles and best practices of technical SEO
- Knowledge of web page performance auditing tools (e.g. Lighthouse, Sonarwhal)
Our current tech stack:
- PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, AWS SQS, AWS Kinesis
- Docker, Terraform, AWS Lambda, Serverless Framework
- Jenkins, Grafana, Prometheus
- AWS & Linux
Working at Tray.io offers many perks, but most importantly we are a talented team with a passion for the product we are building.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unrestricted holiday policy & work from home days
- Flexible working hours
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Drinks fridge & stocked kitchen
- Social events (team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & trips)
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active gym membership
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.