Marketing Campaign Coordinator
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, and Lyft rely on the Tray Platform to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use every day.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As a campaign coordinator at Tray.io, you will help execute demand generating campaigns to enable the Revenue Organization, comprised of both Marketing and Sales, hit their pipeline and revenue targets. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, you will help organize and execute fun, creative, and thoughtful marketing campaigns that fuel pipeline-- and ultimately business-- for a fast-paced and quickly growing company.
You are a stickler for details. You love planning, calendars, and lists. You’re goal oriented, and enjoy working with others to ensure tasks are completed on time. You’re a team player and are happy to roll up your sleeves to help fill the gap. You’re hungry to learn and advance your marketing career by taking on new challenges in addition to the day-to-day requirements.
- Support and plan integrated campaigns across marketing channels including Events, Webinars, and Direct Mail to ensure they get completed and exceed desired results
- Participate and contribute to regular campaign planning sessions
- Manage project timelines to ensure campaign launches are met on time
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to keep projects on track
- Communicate upcoming campaign plans and enablement materials to help the sales team successfully follow up on leads
- Monitor campaign reports and share results to the broader company, especially to the revenue team
- Collect feedback regularly from key stakeholders on how to improve campaign execution for future projects
- 2-4 years experience in marketing for a B2B SaaS company
- Bachelors degree in business or related field
- Strong communication skills that foster effective collaboration with project stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in project management
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with channels such as events, webinars, direct mail
- Past sales experience or experience supporting a sales team
- Familiarity with acquisition channels such as SEM and paid social a plus
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any marketer’s job easier than otherwise
- Become a better marketer by learning from one of the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams in the bay area
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs