Tray.io is ushering in the era of the automated organisation
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, GitHub, Forbes, Lyft, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray.io to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use every day. With Tray.io visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting-edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You'll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you'll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
Come and lead the hunt to uncover, explore and improve the processes that are driving rapid growth at Tray.io. As a data analyst you’ll be a key part of a fast-growing startup, your work will help directly drive our progress.
We’re a tight knit engineering team, with a huge passion for connecting services via API’s, as a result our own platform can help support your mission. You’ll be someone who is enthusiastic about strategic analysis, and thrives in an environment with a lot of autonomy. You’ll be in command building, maintaining and driving data to help provide insight across the business.
- Enable our teams to make strategic, data-driven decisions to continue our aggressive growth
- Generate and maintain reports and dashboards, particularly for the leadership team
- Ensure high data quality by creating processes and introducing best practices for data governance, data collection, and overall system efficiency
- Provide documentation, summaries, and trainings where necessary to improve our analytics
- Assist in administration of key systems where necessary to ensure good data governance (e.g. Tray.io, Redshift, Salesforce, Marketo, etc)
- Experience with managing and querying large datasets using SQL or other languages
- Experience delivering and communicating key findings and insights from data analytics to stakeholders to influence better decision making
- Self-starter, able to develop and back a thesis, and comfortable owning data end-to-end at Tray.io
- Experience with scripting, analysis, and data visualisation languages, such as Python and R
- Degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative or computational field (e.g. statistics, economics, math, computer science, engineering, physics, etc.)
- Experience with BI platforms (e.g. Periscope Data, Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Experience with ETL and data warehousing
- Experience at a SaaS company
Working at Tray.io offers many perks, but most importantly we are a talented team with a passion for the product we are building.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unrestricted holiday policy & work from home days
- Flexible working hours
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Drinks fridge & stocked kitchen
- Social events (team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & trips)
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active gym membership
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.