Director, Digital Marketing and Acquistion
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, and Lyft rely on the Tray Platform to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use every day.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As the Director of Digital Marketing and Acquisition at Tray.io, you will determine the business strategy to deliver on our lead acquisition goals and related KPIs and spearhead execution. You are experienced at leading a team of digital marketers to victory through your expertise and mentorship. Reporting to the VP Marketing, you’ll provide the insights, analysis, and roadmap to efficiently grow the top-of-the-funnel. You are a forward-leaning growth marketer that uses a wide variety of data, cutting edge tools, a statistical approach to testing.
- Drive the overall business strategy of digital acquisition to align with marketing goals and company strategy
- Create a vision for the digital marketing team that spans search, social media, display, content, CRO and emerging channels,
- Oversee the budget and spend process including reporting on forecasting and ROI
- Manage and mentor a team of direct reports and contractors
- Develop KPIs, reports, and analysis to provide insights
- Test emerging acquisition channels
- Innovate on acquisition processes by using the Tray Platform as a secret weapon
- Collaborate across the marketing team to support integrated marketing campaigns
- 5-10 years experience in digital marketing and acquisition for a B2B SaaS company
- Track record of exceeding acquisition goals in a high-growth environment
- Hands-on experience running integrated marketing across digital channels such as SEM, SEO, paid social, display advertising, content marketing, and CRO
- Proven history optimizing and testing websites, emails, and other marketing channels and materials to deliver improved traffic, click-through, engagement, and conversions
- Hiring world-class talent and managing a high-caliber team
- Vendor evaluation, negotiation, and day-to-day management
- Experience with multiple acquisition tools and ability to make informed recommendations about top-of-funnel technology to keep us ahead of the curve
- Data-driven with a strong understanding of databases, statistics, and analytical frameworks
- Delivering comprehensive reporting and analytics. Previous experience using analytics suites such as Periscope, Tableau, Looker and multi-touch attribution platforms a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills that foster effective collaboration with stakeholders
- B.S. or M.S., MBA preferred
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any marketer’s job easier than otherwise
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode