Tray.io is ushering in the era of the automated organisation
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, GitHub, Forbes, Lyft, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray.io to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use every day. With Tray.io visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting-edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You'll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you'll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
The Tray.io platform is bridging the gap between technology and citizen automators through beautiful user experiences. Being part of the product team you will:
- Work closely with the stakeholders, designers and engineers to ship product updates that users will love
- Organise and plan impactful product launches with various teams across the company
- Talk with customers around the world to help make informed product decisions
- Asses and analyse the impact of existing and new features on user experience and business performance
- Manage the product lifecycle from requirements gathering to release
- Contribute to the product strategy and company vision
- Drive effective teamwork, communication and collaboration across departments to minimise release delays
- Experience working on cross functional teams and managing timelines.
- Ability to analyze and use data to make informed product decisions.
- A strong attention to detail, always thinking of the end user
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to adapt quickly to a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Experience shipping products in a technical environment and working with developers on a day-to-day basis.
We currently use:
- Clubhouse, Slack
- Photoshop, Sketch, Zeplin
Working at Tray.io offers many perks, but most importantly we are a talented team with a passion for the product we are building.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unrestricted holiday policy & work from home days
- Flexible working hours
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Drinks fridge & stocked kitchen
- Social events (team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & trips)
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active gym membership
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.