Web Marketing Manager
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, and Lyft rely on the Tray Platform to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use every day.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry completely.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As a web marketing manager at Tray.io, you will determine the business strategy for the website and deliver improvements in KPIs. You are experienced at improving conversion rates and lead growth by using technology wisely and marketing know how. You’re adept at communicating with a wide cross-section of stakeholders, balancing priorities, and pushing for improvements that move the needle. You’re someone who strives to produce a website that world-class companies point to as a source of best practices.
- Drive the overall business strategy of the website to align with the marketing goals and company strategy
- Lead the website roadmap
- Identify new technologies that can give Tray.io an edge
- To support marketing goals
- To support the integrated marketing calendar of campaigns and launches
- Develop KPIs for the website and deliver reports and analysis
- Improve website conversion rate using all available means such as A/B testing, user experience testing, and website analytics
- Collaborate with the marketing team which consists of exceptional people in the following roles: SEO, performance marketing, demand generation, content marketing, product marketing, art direction, marketing operations, and partner marketing
- Prioritize projects that support the objectives of the marketing team
- Project manage improvements to the website
- Serve as the primary liaison with the web dev team
- Projecting managing updates and enhancements
- Owning the website roadmap
- 3-6 years experience in web marketing for a B2B SaaS company
- Power user of web tools such as website analytics, CMS, conversion optimization platforms, marketing automation platforms, etc.
- Bonus: Experience using Segment and other API led solutions
- Track record of exceeding conversion rate goals in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated success in project managing improvements to websites
- Strong communications skills that foster effective collaboration with stakeholders
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any marketer’s job easier than otherwise
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs