Tray.io is ushering in the era of the automated organisation
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, GitHub, Forbes, Lyft, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray.io to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use every day. With Tray.io visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting-edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You'll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you'll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
Your role will involve extending the Tray.io integration platform through the implementation of 3rd party “connectors”. Connectors are wrappers around REST APIs which allow data to be sent in and out of the Tray.io platform. Your role will involve quickly understanding how any given SaaS tool works and how to use its API. Connectors are the key component to the Tray.io system. You'll be responsible for how Tray.io platform interfaces with the outside world.
- Work with 3rd parties and customers to establish your developer access to their APIs (REST, GraphQL, SOAP and more)
- Contribute to the design and development of our internal tools for building connectors
- Improve code correctness and stability - We always want to ensure that our codebase is easy to modify while maintaining correctness and stability of the application. We are currently increasing our automated test coverage, and improving our automated testing and linting processes in our git workflow, and adding a type-safe level like Flow or Typescript over our codebase.
- Deliver a fail-safe user experience - The Tray.io Platform is a distributed system that runs billions of transactions per month, we need to ensure the user has a good experience in all intermediary or failure states, and that the current status of all their jobs are well communicated.
- Experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of a number of different SaaS tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- The desire to learn, improve and work within a close-knit team
Our current tech stack:
- PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, AWS SQS, AWS Kinesis
- Docker, Terraform, AWS Lambda, Serverless Framework
- Jenkins, Grafana, Prometheus
- AWS & Linux
Working at Tray.io offers many perks, but most importantly we are a talented team with a passion for the product we are building.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unrestricted holiday policy & work from home days
- Flexible working hours
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Drinks fridge & stocked kitchen
- Social events (team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & trips)
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active gym membership
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.