Brand & Visual Designer
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at an rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
Design is an important principle at Tray. We take great pride in our product experience and see it as a key driver for our success. As the first designer on the team you'll have the opportunity to shape our brand, and work with a great deal of autonomy in a new category.
Our dedication to user experience carries through all our communication, from our website, marketing materials, internal documents and beyond. A designer working at Tray will have a passion for this discipline, we’re looking for someone to take hold of our brand and ensure a clean, clear execution across all mediums.
- You have excellent visual and written communication skills
- You’re comfortable tackling a mix of styles and enjoy the creative process
- You have a passion for designing delightful user journeys
- You’re comfortable owning and evolving the Tray brand, and working across all marketing mediums
- You’re comfortable meeting with stakeholders and gaining a deep understanding of the product message that builds the story
- You are great at giving and receiving feedback
- You thrive in an autonomous environment and being part of a fast-growing team
- You have a careful design discipline and can work closely with engineers
- You’re a master in Sketch, Creative Suite, Zepplin and Keynote
- Demonstrated success in designing for a fast-growing technology company
- Years of direct experience designing websites, marketing collateral, ad campaigns, and leading a brand
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any designer’s job easier than otherwise
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs