TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANIZATION
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at an rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
Design is an important principle at Tray. We take great pride in our product experience and see it as a key driver for our success.
Our dedication to exceptional user experience carries through all our communication, from our website, marketing materials, ads and beyond. An art director working at Tray.io will have a passion for this discipline. We’re looking for someone to marshall the visual strategy, bring it to life, and drive fresh creativity into everything we do.
As an integral part of the marketing team, you’ll decipher vague communication goals and translate them into concepts and visual direction that stand out. You’ll steward the brand and help it evolve in a cohesive way. You like rolling-up your sleeves to produce designs yourself. You know how to recruit, coach, and manage a variety of design contractors.
- You have excellent visual and written communication skills
- You’re comfortable tackling a mix of styles and enjoy the creative process
- You’re comfortable owning and evolving the Tray.io brand
- You’re comfortable meeting with stakeholders and gaining a deep understanding of the message that builds the story
- You are great at giving and receiving feedback
- You thrive in an autonomous environment and being part of a fast-growing team
- You have a careful design discipline and can work closely a cast of characters
- Work with the executive team and a top branding agency to lead and launch a re-brand
- Ensure that all visual communications remain consistent and align with the brand
- Redesign the website and existing creative assets
- Pitch concepts for new marketing campaigns
- Be an integral part of the marketing team and manage the development and execution of creative for integrated marketing campaigns including website, email, presentation video, social media, print, events, and other assets as needed
- Design web landing pages optimized for user conversion
- Manage contractors/freelancers and create a supportive environment that helps them do their best work
- BFA in Graphic Design or related field
- Demonstrated success over 4+ years in art directing or designing for a fast-growing technology company or a top agency
- Diverse experience with visual storytelling across web design, brand campaigns, data visualization etc
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and move work forward in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work with teammates across marketing, sales, and product
- Strong digital production experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and other necessary software
- An outstanding portfolio that highlights your best work across the following types:
- Videography (animation, product screens, live action)
- Web design
- Ad design
- Presentation design
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, hungry, fun, and global
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any designer’s job easier than otherwise
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options in a ground floor opportunity in a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard bennies here: https://tray.io/jobs