Junior Digital Product Designer
Tray.io is ushering in the era of the automated organisation
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, GitHub, Forbes, Lyft, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray.io to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use every day. With Tray.io visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting-edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You'll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you'll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
Tray.io platform is bridging the gap between technology and citizen automators through beautiful user experiences.
You will have:
- Have the opportunity to work on brand new products from scratch
- Work closely with the design team on improving the experience of Tray customers throughout a different set of products
- Collaborate with the design team on maintaining and improving our design system.
- Own the user experience of our products and make sure that your designs get implemented in the way you want
- Work closely with the rest of the product and frontend teams on delivering great solutions to our users.
- Be able to understand customer needs and ensure we always put the customer first
- Build prototypes when necessary for research and user testing purposes
- Support implementation of your designs by providing production-ready specifications
- Self motivated on learning your craft through hands-on product work
- Passionate for making complex user interfaces easy to use
- Experienced in concept and design data driven products
- A strong attention to detail
- A user-centred design approach
- A great communicator and collaborator
- Able to quickly adapt in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Comfortable receiving and giving constructive feedback
- Constantly curious and questioning how things work
- Not afraid of taking the initiative
🛠 The tools we use:
- Abstract, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Notion, Appcues & Fullstory
- Slack, Jira, Confluence
Nice to haves:
- You have experience in a fast-moving new technology company
- You have experience on working side by side with developers and product managers
- You've worked as part of an Agile development process
- You have understanding of some of the languages our developers use to build our products, like ReactJS & CSS
Working at Tray.io offers many perks, but most importantly we are a talented team with a passion for the product we are building.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unrestricted holiday policy & work from home days
- Flexible working hours
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Drinks fridge & stocked kitchen
- Social events (team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & trips)
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active gym membership
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.