Tray.io is ushering in the era of the automated organisation
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, GitHub, Forbes, Lyft, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray.io to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use every day. With Tray.io visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting-edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You'll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you'll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
"With Tray, we have a group of experts who can help us explore all the possibilities we haven’t even thought of yet.” - Mike Atwood, Executive Director, Client Success / Vox Media
“I can’t emphasize enough just how good the Tray folks are at what they do.” - David Dorman, Director of Growth and Demand / DigitalOcean
As Implementation Engineer at Tray.io, you will have a deep passion for solving customer problems with software integrations. This could be to help make teams more efficient, send smarter marketing campaigns, or to improve top-level business analytics.
You will support our Customer Success team as a technical resource designing, building, and maintaining integrations for customers on the Tray.io platform. We’re looking for individuals who are self-motivated, have a passion for learning new tools, and who enjoy solving challenging customer problems with creativity and ingenuity.
You’ll sit side-by-side with our Product and Engineering teams in our London office, and provide valuable product feedback, ultimately improving the Tray experience for all our customers.
- Design and develop business-critical integrations using our visual workflow builder.
- Educate customers to help them become experts at using the product.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to build processes to ensure successful customer implementations.
- Become an expert in a wide range of industry tools.
- Work directly with customers to identify and resolve a range of support issues, from simple to complex.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing technical project requirements and maintain effective professional relationships with all clients and organize all project materials.
- Experience working with clients to monitor all software implementation lifecycle and assist make appropriate customization to software.
- Experience working with REST APIs and software integrations.
- Knowledge of a number of different SaaS tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills.
- The desire to learn, improve and work together.
- Passionate about troubleshooting, debugging, and automation.
- Experience building web services and APIs.
- Passion for performance and tuning.
- Previous IaaS or PaaS experience.
- Experience with client-side frontend testing.
Our current tech stack:
- PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, AWS SQS, AWS Kinesis
- Docker, Terraform, AWS Lambda, Serverless Framework
- Jenkins, Grafana, Prometheus
- AWS & Linux
Working at Tray.io offers many perks, but most importantly we are a talented team with a passion for the product we are building.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unrestricted holiday policy & work from home days
- Flexible working hours
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Drinks fridge & stocked kitchen
- Social events (team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & trips)
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active gym membership
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.